Meridian Homestay Services is committed to adhering to the Commonwealth of Australia Privacy Act 1988 and following the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
This compliance is achieved by:
- Only collecting personal information that is necessary to allow provision of Meridian Homestay’s services;
- Not disclosing personal information to any other party, unless such disclosure is necessary in order to provide the services;
- Storing personal information (both hard and soft format) in a secure environment;
- Only allowing authorised Meridian Homestay Services personnel access to the personal information;
- On request by the client, providing a copy of the client’s personal information held.
Additional information on privacy in Australia may be found by visiting the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au